Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Traveling is a bitch

Last minute traveling is an art and is one that I havn't mastered. I left Seattle without my new camera charger, without depositing money in the bank and with no instrumentals for my voyage. Not a good look. The plane departed around 9pm and I didn't end up getting to sleep until 3 or 4am. We had a 5 hour layover at heathrow airport in which I understood how weak the american dollar is. $18 for a hamburger? Yea right. We arrived in Rome (no idea what time) and I got to see my brother for the first time since august. He's been studying abroad in Florence. I started feeling a little sick before I went to bed. Next thing I know I'm sweating profusily in my sheets, got up, ran to the bathroom and spent the whole night/better half of the next day throwing up about every 20 minutes. Chris Brown's "kiss kiss" was stuck in my head for about 6 hours and I wanted to die. I was basically peeing out of my ass (excuse me) very frequently and my ass was on fire. Very unpleasent experience. Don't take your health for granted.

No comments: